THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE ARCADIA POLICE DEPARTMENT, CALIFORNIA
Friday, February 21, 2014
ROAD CLOSURES for Temple City Camellia Festival, Feb 21-23, to include Las Tunas Dr west of Baldwin Ave.
ROAD CLOSURE - Las Tunas Drive west of Baldwin Avenue
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW MESSAGE FROM THE CITY OF TEMPLE CITY:
The Temple City Camellia Festival and the City of Temple City will be hosting the 70th Annual Camellia Festival and Parade on February 21 – 23, 2014. The Camellia Festival begins on Friday, February 21 at 4 p.m. and ends on Sunday, February 23 at 8 p.m.
The festival rides will be placed on Las Tunas Dr. in front of Temple City Park. The set-up for the festival rides will have an impact on vehicular traffic.
- Las Tunas Dr. between Kauffman Ave. and Golden West Ave – CLOSED for vehicular traffic February 19, 12 p.m. to February 24, 6 a.m.
The Camellia Parade will be held on Saturday, February 21, 2014 and will begin at 10 a.m. There will be a number of street closures associated with the event that will impact vehicular travel.
Street Closures will be as follows:
- Las Tunas Dr. between Rosemead Blvd. and Baldwin Ave. – CLOSED for vehicular traffic 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sultana Ave. between Hermosa Dr. and Broadway - CLOSED for vehicular traffic 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kauffman Ave. between Woodruff Ave. and Workman Ave. – CLOSED for vehicular traffic 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
There will be no parking along the parade route and surrounding streets on February 22 between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m.
During the street closure, north and south access will be limited to Rosemead Blvd. and Baldwin Ave.
If you have any questions, please call City Hall at (626) 285-2171.
Sergeant S. Morsi
Temple Sheriff's Station
- See more at: http://nixle.com/alert/5151177/#sthash.NfCf49cO.dpuf