Huntington Dr. lane closures, downtown Arcadia, week of Apr 9-13, Gold Line related.
Week of April 9, 2012 Construction Notice from ®
Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension, Pasadena to Azusa
Underground Utility Investigation on Huntington Drive between 1st Avenue and Gateway Drive, Arcadia, CA
Attention residents, businesses, and organizations in the vicinity of the existing railroad tracks near Huntington Drive, Arcadia, CA:
Some lane closures will take place to allow construction crews to investigate existing underground utilities as part of pre-construction activities for the 11.5-mile Metro Gold Line light rail extension project.
The location of existing underground utilities must be verified using an electronic device and vacuum excavation equipment. Some lane closures are required to accomplish this work.
This operation is scheduled to begin Monday, April 9, and will continue intermittently until Friday, April 13, weather permitting. Anticipated work hours will be from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Crews will be working on Huntington Drive between 1st Avenue and Gateway Drive in Arcadia, CA
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Some lanes may be temporarily closed
• Thru-traffic will be maintained for vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists at all times
• Some slowdown in traffic may occur
• Signs will be posted to indicate street parking restrictions
• Access will be maintained for local residences and businesses
• Some bus stops may be temporarily closed during these activities
FOR MORE INFORMATION Visit www.foothillextension.org and sign up to receive important progress updates and construction alerts to your email. Community Hotline: (626) 324-7098