Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Time to Serve?

Did you know the Arcadia Police Department has a "Pay to Stay Inmate Program" as an alternative to staying in county jail? The program allows those persons convicted of a misdemeanor to serve time in the Arcadia City Jail instead of being housed at the county jail. The sentencing court must approve the arrangements and a commitment order must be obtained from the court prior to the application. For additional restrictions, application forms, fee or other information, visit the Pay to Stay page on the City website.

No comments:

Post a Comment