Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chief Sanderson "Jailed" for a Good Cause

Chief Bob Sanderson sent the below memo to personnel at the Arcadia Police Department from his cozy cell at the "Arcadia Lock-Up" to help fight Muscular Dystrophy; 
Greetings Friends,

I have joined the fight against Muscular Dystrophy again this year by participating in the “Arcadia Lock-Up”. The good people at MDA are taking me to their lock-up on December 7th and keeping me behind bars until sufficient bail is raised for my release. MDA has set my bail at $1,250.00 but I’d like to make a statement to them that I have been framed and that my good friends will not only raise the $1,250 bail, but exceed that amount as a testimony that I am innocent and must be freed!

Would you take a few moments and go to the website listed below and make a donation to raise my bail but more importantly, to send your message to MDA that you support the families that suffer with Muscular Dystrophy and want to make their holidays a little easier or by sending an MDA kid to camp?

I sincerely appreciate your support for MDA.

Here’s the webpage:


https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/193251/Participant/rsanderson/Default.aspx



Best Regards,

Bob Sanderson,

Chief of Police
Arcadia Police Department

Please consider helping out this worthy cause and making a donation to the MDA.  You can easily make your donation through the link above to Chief Sanderson's MDA donation page.  Hopefully, we will be able to set the Chief free by December 7th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment